- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1929 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Neutrodyne
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / Either transformer: 25 cycles, 105 to 130V or 60 cycle, 105 to 130 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 92 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
The Sears Silvertone 92 is a AC operated 7-tube Neutrodyne BC Band receiver. First stage is an un-tuned RF amplifier. Has jack for headphones which bypasses last two audio gain stages.
See details and summaries about Sears catalogs etc. This model was manufactured for Sears by Colonial Radio Corp., Buffalo, NY (Sears Manufacturer Source Number Code 101).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Silvertone Radios, Service Inf. 1928 thru 1936 (Pages 57 to 58)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5443 models, 3183 with images and 4151 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)