Toshiba Mini Hi-Fi system MS6630CD
- Manufacturer / Brand
- SEMP (-TCL, Toshiba), Sociedade Eletro-Mercantil Paulista; São Paulo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes; Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-127 / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 300 W (undistorted)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Toshiba Mini Hi-Fi system MS6630CD - SEMP -TCL, Toshiba, Sociedade
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 275 x 318 x 398 mm / 10.8 x 12.5 x 15.7 inch
- 2 Channel stereo, FM/MW PLL radio, 3 CD changer and dual logic cassette deck
- MW = 530 to 1710 kHz, FM = 87.5 to 108 MHz
- Output power: Main channels = 2x 50W rms, Subwoofer = 2x 100W rms
- Clock and timer functions
- Full remote control
- Auxiliary input, phone output (3,5mm jack), microphone input
- FTD type display
- MP3 playability
Accessories supplied: remote control with batteries, MW loop antena and FM indoor antena
This set has four audio amplifiers, as each speaker box has an incorporated subwoofer for impactant bass response
Supplied with two speaker box, bass reflex type, 3 way speaker (incorporated subwoofer)
- Dimensions (w x h x d) 253 x 349 x 296 mm
- Weight 7,9 kg
This set was produced at Semp factory in Manaus, Brazil, and marketed with Toshiba brand
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10 kg / 22 lb 0.4 oz (22.026 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Antonio Rabitti. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 159 models, 123 with images and 45 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SEMP (-TCL, Toshiba), Sociedade Eletro-Mercantil Paulista; São Paulo