- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sentinel Radio Corp., Evanston, Illinois
- 1938 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 72AE - Sentinel Radio Corp., Evanston
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 9 = 1938 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 626 models, 327 with images and 516 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sentinel Radio Corp., Evanston, Illinois