- Manufacturer / Brand
- Serret; Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mistral - Serret; Paris
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
Même schéma que Power-Tone 544.
- External source of data
- Serge Laffont/Martin Renoth
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 3 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Serret; Paris