Shanghai 上海 472
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 1.5 & 90 / 110; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 472 - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- The model Shanghai 472 (from June 1955) is a portable table set and a portable. When on mains it has more AF power with the 50L6 tube. Otherwise it runs on the 3S4 tube as output stage. The Shanghai 472 receives broadcast 550 - 1600 kHz and SW 3.85 - 12.5 MHz. It can be supplied with US, GB or European tubes (1T4, W17 or DF91 as RF and IF stage for instance). Only 2 gang tuning condenser but two IF stages, one with transformer only. Please don't confuse with model 471 or 472-A, both also from 1955, with the same cabinet.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 96.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)