Shanghai 上海 156-B
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 156-B - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Same tube line up as model 155-A. Model Shanghai 156-B can also have a Russian rectifier tube. Exists with cabinet with straight edges and round edges. Shares the same schematic and documentation as models Shanghai 156-A, 156-C and 156-D with different cabinets.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 47.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)