Both Sides Play Disc Stereo System VZ-2500H
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sharp; Osaka
- 1980 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hayakawa Electric Co.Ltd.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 220; 240 / 10 x 1.5; 15 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Both Sides Play Disc Stereo System VZ-2500H - Sharp; Osaka
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 710 x 410 x 190 mm / 28 x 16.1 x 7.5 inch
Sharp VZ-2500H, Both Sides Play Disc Stereo System;
BSLT Both sides play
linear tracking, microcomputer controlled disc record player (vertical playing), 33 & 45 RPM, Cass-deck:
soft touch buttons, Dolby NR, APSS Auto Program Search System, Nor/CrO2/Metal bias/EQ,
AM: 520 - 1.620 kHz,
FM: 87.6 - 108 MHz,
SW: 5.95 - 18 MHz,
LW: 148.5 - 285 kHz,
balance, bass & treble, mic. volume, Aux in,
ext. DC in, DIN AF I/O terminal, 60 W power consumption, made in Japan.
For more details about the VZ-Series see here.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 14 kg / 30 lb 13.4 oz (30.837 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1261 models, 1129 with images and 494 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sharp; Osaka