2-Band 10 Transistor BX-326
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sharp; Osaka
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hayakawa Electric Co.Ltd.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / C: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Power out
- 0.15 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2-Band 10 Transistor BX-326 - Sharp; Osaka
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.75 x 4.625 x 1.8125 inch / 222 x 117 x 46 mm
A portable D/W receiver having ten transistors, housed in plastic cabinet. Vinyl coated leather carrying case.
Features: Telescopic aerial. Tuning range: B/C 535 -1605 kC/s (kHz); S/W 3.9 -12 MC/s (MHz) Speaker 3½", output 150 mW. Operates from four Eveready type 935 (C Cells). Optional extra 240V AC adaptor type EP6. Controls: on-off/volume, tuning, SW/BC switch. Earphone supplied. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
- Price in first year of sale
- 51.45 AUS £
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1960 & Aug 1960.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (E Series Handbook, Page S120.)
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1267 models, 1135 with images and 494 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sharp; Osaka