- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sharp; Osaka
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hayakawa Electric Co.Ltd.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, 2 Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line plus power jack, mostly with battery or storage battery / 240/ D: 1.5 x 8 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: GF-6000X - Sharp; Osaka
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 222 x 108 mm / 14.6 x 8.7 x 4.3 inch
4-band radio/cassette. AM/FM. Two short wave bands. Automatic Program Search System (APSS). Sleep switch. Mix control. Separate bass and treble controls. 2-way speaker system. Auto Cr02 selector. Cue and review button. Full auto stop any mode.
See also Model GF-6000H with Long Wave.
- Price in first year of sale
- 145.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1976 to Aug 1978.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1272 models, 1140 with images and 508 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sharp; Osaka