RD-403D (Japan 302)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sharp; Osaka
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hayakawa Electric Co.Ltd.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RD-403D - Sharp; Osaka
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 284 x 69 x 205 mm / 11.2 x 2.7 x 8.1 inch
VU meter. DIN terminal.
Tape speed: 4.75 cm/s
Track number: 2
Audio characteristics: 70 - 10.000 Hz.
Made in Japan 302
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.8 kg / 6 lb 2.7 oz (6.167 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 60.00 $
- Mentioned in
- Mentioned in US Billboard 19. Oct. 1968, p.23
- Model page created by Adalbert Blenessy. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1248 models, 1115 with images and 489 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sharp; Osaka