- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sharp; Osaka
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hayakawa Electric Co.Ltd.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 230-240: 8 x 1.5 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: System CD510H - Sharp; Osaka
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 634 x 269 x 299 mm / 25 x 10.6 x 11.8 inch
Portable CD, Cassette, Stereo Radio with detachable speakers.
5 + 5 watt output, 2 way bass reflex speakers, 12cm bass driver.
Dimensions of main unit; W 294, H 269, D 229 mm
Dimensions of each speaker; W 170, H 261, D 190 mm
SW Wave Coverage; 5.95 - 18 MHz
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1273 models, 1141 with images and 508 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sharp; Osaka