Tape Recorder RD-620AS
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sharp; Osaka
- 1982 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hayakawa Electric Co.Ltd.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tape Recorder RD-620AS - Sharp; Osaka
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
4 W power consumption.
Made in Malaysia.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1273 models, 1141 with images and 508 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sharp; Osaka