Video Cassette Recorder VC-2300N
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sharp; Osaka
- 1981 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hayakawa Electric Co.Ltd.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line plus power jack, mostly with battery or storage battery / 220 / 12 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Video Cassette Recorder VC-2300N - Sharp; Osaka
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
VHS PAL, Toploader. 8 Programs VHF/UHF tuner.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1273 models, 1141 with images and 508 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sharp; Osaka