Cardioid Dynamic Microphone SM58
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cardioid Dynamic Microphone SM58 - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 162 x 51 x 23 mm / 6.4 x 2 x 0.9 inch
Shure SM58 is a cardioid dynamic vocal microphone.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern
- Pneumatic shock-mount system
- Built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Rated impedance is 150Ω (300Ω actual) for connection to microphone
inputs rated low impedance
Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage): –54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Three-pin audio connector (male XLR type)
Microfono dinamico direzionale r.f. 50-15.000 Hz, imp. 150-300 Ohm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.298 kg / 0 lb 10.5 oz (0.656 lb)
- Model page created by Giorgio Cretara. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)