- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- 1952 ?
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CR41 - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 61 x 82 x 61 mm / 2.4 x 3.2 x 2.4 inch
The Shure model CR41 is a dynamic high-Z microphon with high output level making it suitable for public address amplifier installations.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.340 kg / 0 lb 12 oz (0.749 lb)
- Model page created by Hannes Gerber. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)