Crystal Microphone 70S
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal Microphone 70S - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
The Shure 70S Crystal Microphone was advertised as a "Communications-Type" microphone for amateurs.
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (October 1935 page 96)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)