- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- 1960 ??
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Microphone 104a - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 55 x 80 x 35 mm / 2.2 x 3.1 x 1.4 inch
Microphone to use with mobile Transceiver.
- Model page created by Michael Gnaedig-Fischer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)