Solo-Phone SA-1 (SA-1F)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 108-132 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solo-Phone SA-1 - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Shure Solo-Phone SA-1(SA-1F), Stereo Headphone Amplifier;
For 2 headphones, 50 - 20.000 Hz, phono - tape/tuner input, RCA terminals, version F provided with 3 conductor line cord & plug.
Most similar multi-voltage version see type SA-2.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)