Three Tube Radio Receiver No. 1R33
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6, 3 x 22.5 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Three Tube Radio Receiver No. 1R33 - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 21 x 7 x 7 inch / 533 x 178 x 178 mm
Two dials primary tuning dials. Detector and two-stages of audio.
- Price in first year of sale
- 23.50 $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1924 Shure catalog advertisement page 587)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)