Magnetic Microphone 440
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Magnetic Microphone 440 - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 61 x 81 x 63 mm / 2.4 x 3.2 x 2.5 inch
- The model 440 Microphone is a pressure operated unit using balanced armature controlled magnetic principle. Has a standard 5/8" thread and can be mounted on any desk or floor stand. Particularly suited for use in single side band transmissions as used in mobile and fixed stations. The frequency response cuts off sharply below 300 Hz and above 3000 Hz with an average rising characteristic for speech intelligibility.
Open circuit voltage -52.5 dB (2.38 mV).
Recommended load impedance 100 kOhm or more.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.75 lb (0 lb 12 oz) / 0.341 kg
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Funktechnik 05. 1965)
- Model page created by Karlheinz Fischer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)