Klangmeister RS 161
Siemens-Austria (WSW); Wien
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siemens-Austria (WSW); Wien
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Ges. für Technische Glaswaren
- Brand: Wiener Schwachstrom Werke (WSW)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Klangmeister RS 161 - Siemens-Austria WSW; Wien
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 554 x 108 x 185 mm / 21.8 x 4.3 x 7.3 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.4 kg / 9 lb 11.1 oz (9.692 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Lars-G. Lundelin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 202 models, 177 with images and 134 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siemens-Austria (WSW); Wien
The model Klangmeister is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: Siemens-Austria WSW;: Klangmeister RS 161
Threads: 1 | Posts: 6
Hi all German speaking radio friends!I tried to find out the meaning of the sticker-text of this radio, but couldn't find any answer to it. Please have a look at the attached picture.
- Steuergerat (49 KB)
Lars-G. Lundelin, 22.Nov.08