- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- 1956 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 127; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 cm = 4.7 inch
- Power out
- 6 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SA2021U - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 195 x 160 mm / 13 x 7.7 x 6.3 inch
Case is bakelite but front panel and knobs modern plastic.
3 wave bands:
- OC 16.5 - 50.5 m
- GO 1130 - 2100 m
- PO 180-585 m.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.675 kg / 5 lb 14.3 oz (5.892 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,895.00 BFr
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 436 models, 396 with images and 177 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien