Tube and Set Tester 445
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- 1950 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tube and Set Tester 445 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 6.25 x 12.5 inch / 406 x 159 x 318 mm
Model 445 combines a 20,000 ohms per volt Set Tester and a Plate Conductance Tube Tester. Patented "No Backlash" roll chart.
The tube tester dial indicates percentage of rated plate conductance. The volt-ohm-milliammeter set tester provides the same ranges as Model 260.
Tan and brown panel with brown leatherette case.
Optional high voltage probe for TV testing avalable, 1951 dealer's net price: $9.95
Price in 1951, dealer's net, including test leads and manual.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20 lb (20 lb 0 oz) / 9.080 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 137.50 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Catalog 1951)
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 123 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI