- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sobell Ind., Slough
- 1948 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 518TG - Sobell Ind., Slough
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Table radiogram in a walnut veneer wooden cabinet fitted with a Garrard or Collaro 78 rpm manual turntable with a magnetic cartridge.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Electrical and Radio Trading service manual April 1949
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 112 models, 61 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sobell Ind., Slough