Sobell Ind., Slough
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sobell Ind., Slough
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / PP9: 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Fidelio S324 - Sobell Ind., Slough
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15.25 x 6.625 x 3.25 inch / 387 x 168 x 83 mm
A battery powered transportable seven transistor radio covering the MW (200-557 metres), LW (1130-1935 metres), SW,(16.5-52.2 metres) bands and Bandspread covering the high frequency end of MW (176-211 metres) centred on Radio Luxembourg (208 metres). Sockets for external aerial and earth and for connection to a tape recorder. Elliptical loudspeaker 6 x 4 inch.
The same chassis is fitted into the similar GEC G824 Gemini model.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (1739 dated 4 February 1966)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 112 models, 61 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sobell Ind., Slough