- Manufacturer / Brand
- 1973 ??
- Amateur Transmitter (only)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Sommerkamp El. Schweiz
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FL-50B - Sommerkamp
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 334 x 153 x 262 mm / 13.1 x 6 x 10.3 inch
The FL-50B SSB transmitter matches the FR-50B receiver and is a compact, high performance desk top amateur transmitter with CW, AM and SSB modes. On all modes, except AM, this transmitter works at an input of 50 Watts PEP on all bands from 80 to 10 meters. AM consists of transmitted carrier and one sideband. The SSB signal is generated by a crystal filter.
Manufactured by Yaesu-Musen for Sommerkamp.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7 kg / 15 lb 6.7 oz (15.419 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Mauro Grando. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 115 models, 102 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sommerkamp