Compact Disc Component SCD 1199
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sonoko; (where?)
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 230 / D: 8 x 1,5 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Compact Disc Component SCD 1199 - Sonoko; where?
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 140 x 270 x 205 mm / 5.5 x 10.6 x 8.1 inch
Stereo Radio with CD player and cassette recorder/player. Record only from radio.
Jack for earphones.
3 band graphic equalizer at 100, 1k, 10k Hz. Linear potentiometers for balance and equalizer.
Central unit with 2 detachable loudspeakers "Sonoko High Performance Speaker".
Width for Stereo Player plus 2 loudspeaker boxes is 445 cm.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5 kg / 11 lb 0.2 oz (11.013 lb)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sonoko; (where?)