- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sonora Radio & Telev. Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- 1954 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Sonora Electric Phono
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 442 - Sonora Radio & Telev. Corp.;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
According to Photofact date 10-54, set 253, folder 13, Sonora used the same chassis/schematic for the following models: 314 (color Ivory), 315 (same in color Walnut) which have also the same cabinet as model 379 and most probably also 441, 442, 477 and 478 with this chassis. Real pictures will tell how they look like.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (253-13)
- Model page created by John Richter. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 337 models, 203 with images and 252 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sonora Radio & Telev. Corp.; Chicago (IL)