- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7FC-89W - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 136 x 195 x 155 mm / 5.4 x 7.7 x 6.1 inch
upright clock radio in woodgrain type cabinet with aluminium side panels with in the beginning Telechron manuel movement Made in USA, at later stage Far East movements were built-in. Tuning dial drum with window, sleep function, speaker grill at left hand side cabinet.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.280 kg / 2 lb 13.1 oz (2.819 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3623 models, 3487 with images and 787 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo