8 Transistor 7R-55
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 230/ 3 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 8 Transistor 7R-55 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Sony 7R-55 3 Band Solid State Super Sensitive 8 Transistor AC/Battery;
MW: 530 - 1605 KHz,
SW1: 2.3 - 7.5 MHz,
SW2: 7.5 - 22 MHz,
tone control, tuning indicator meter, earphones jack, 4 W mains power consumption, made in (S) Korea most probably for New Zealand/Australien market.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3794 models, 3660 with images and 846 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo