Compact Disc Player CDP-510
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1986 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio); Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Compact Disc Player CDP-510 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 100 x 335 mm / 16.9 x 3.9 x 13.2 inch
A stereo hi-fi compact disc player with remote control (RM-D350A). Digital Filter, Direct Music Search. RCA phono Line Out sockets, jack for headphones with volume control.
Specification System Compact disc digital audio system Frequency response 2Hz - 20kHz (±0.5 dB) Signal to noise ratio More than 96 dB Dynamic range More than 93 dB Harmonic distortion Less than 0.005% (at 1 kHz) Channel separation More than 90 dB (at 1 kHz) Wow and flutter Below measurable limit Output Line Out
Output level 2 V (at 50 kΩ)
Load impedance over 10 kΩ
28 mW at 32 Ω
US Model / 120V AC 60Hz
Power consumption: 12 W
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.7 kg / 10 lb 5.6 oz (10.352 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service Manual CDP-510)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3794 models, 3660 with images and 846 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo