- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1978–1981 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wadley-Loop principle (including dual superhet); ZF/IF 45145/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 120; 220; 240 / 12 / D: 8 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.75 inch = 12.1 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (max.)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CRF-330K - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 451 x 349 x 207 mm / 17.8 x 13.7 x 8.1 inch
Shortwave 1600 - 30000 kHz in 29 ranges, Wadley-loop, digital frequency readout. Two FM ranges, 76 - 90 MHz and 87.5 - 108 MHz. SSB reception with built in BFO.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15.4 kg / 33 lb 14.7 oz (33.921 lb)
- Source of data
- Shortwave Receivers - Past & Present (3rd ed.)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3621 models, 3480 with images and 783 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo