Sistema Compacto de Som MHC-RG590S
Sony do Brasil, Sony-Motoradio; São Paulo
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony do Brasil, Sony-Motoradio; São Paulo
- 2006 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes; Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 127; 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 500 W (undistorted)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sistema Compacto de Som MHC-RG590S - Sony do Brasil, Sony-Motoradio
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 348 x 412 mm / 11 x 13.7 x 16.2 inch
MW and FM PLL radio with 3 CD changer and dual logic cassette deck
MW = 530 to 1710 kHz
FM = 87.5 to 108 MHz
2 channel stereo, 1 subwoofer channel, MP3 playability, microphone input
Remote control, clock and timer functions, output for phones
Auxiliary input (3.5 mm jack)
FTD type display
Output power = 2 x 160W rms (left and rigth channes) and 1 x 180W rms for suboofer. All measured at 1 kHz, 10% THD, 6 Ohms
The set is supplied with 2 speaker box, bass reflex type, 3 way speaker system (2 x 15 cm woofer and 5 cm horn tweeter), 6 Ohms
The set is supplied with a subwoofer speaker box, 20 cm speaker, 6 Ohms
L & R speaker box dimensions = 245 x 400 x 290 mm, 5.5 kg each
Subwoofer dimensions = 320 x 400 x 330 mm, 7.2 kg
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.7 kg / 21 lb 5.9 oz (21.366 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Manufacturer literature
- Model page created by Antonio Rabitti. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony do Brasil, Sony-Motoradio; São Paulo