- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s) 7 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TFM825L - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 73 x 110 x 34 mm / 2.9 x 4.3 x 1.3 inch
- With leather case, earphone and leather case for that. Elliptical speaker 7 x 4.5 cm.
Alternative transistor complement for late models:
2SC710, 2SC629, 3x 2SC404A, 2SC633, 2x 2SB136.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.410 kg / 0 lb 14.4 oz (0.903 lb)
- Source of data
- Handbuch VDRG 1969/1970
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Ervé Leclercq. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3864 models, 3729 with images and 934 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo
Forum contributions about this model: Sony Corporation;: TFM825L
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2