- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 7 cm = 2.8 inch
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TFM-825DL - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 73 x 110 x 34 mm / 2.9 x 4.3 x 1.3 inch
Material: Metalico y plastico. Altavoz elíptico 7 x 4,5 cm.
This radio shows the fine Japanese workmanship and high quality materials used in the late 60's and early 70's. The front is full heavy metal (brass) and the internal chassis is made of metal as well. Electronics uses silicon transistors in the FM tuner, mixer, IF1, IF2, and audio driver stages, and two germanium transistors in the audio output push-pull stage.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.4 kg / 0 lb 14.1 oz (0.881 lb)
- Model page created by Salvador Galan-Ocaña. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3621 models, 3482 with images and 783 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo