- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1972 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.5 cm = 2.6 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR-4100 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.6 x 4.4 x 1.3 inch / 66 x 112 x 33 mm
Sony TR-4100 Solid State , aluminum front , with carrying strap.
It inspired several models such as Seiko FS-23, Seiko FS-71, Seiko Four Star, Seiko Stewart ST-20, Stewart vertical, Arrow 623, Windsor M9M, Windsor Solid State, Computron 623, Electro-Brand horizontal, Electro-Brand vertical, Federal, Caprice, Soundwave, AI Rhapsody, Nobility.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.190 kg / 0 lb 6.7 oz (0.419 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide To TrR1 Bunis trans.94 (1996, page 260)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3651 models, 3516 with images and 791 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo