AM Solid State
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stewart (Lynn Stewart Co.); Chicago, IL
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM Solid State - Stewart Lynn Stewart Co.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
See also Sony TR-4100.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 29 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stewart (Lynn Stewart Co.); Chicago, IL