- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Soundesign Corporation; Jersey City, NJ
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, 2 Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC 220 or 4x UM2 = 4x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2439 - Soundesign Corporation; Jersey
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 270 x 185 x 95 mm / 10.6 x 7.3 x 3.7 inch
FM 88-108 MHz
BC 540-1600 kHz
MB 2.5-6.5 MHz
SW 9-18 MHz
- Model page created by Camillo Spinelli. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 104 models, 73 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Soundesign Corporation; Jersey City, NJ