Sparton 65-T Sunrise
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sparton 65-T Sunrise - Sparks-Withington Co., Sparton
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
Model 65-T is a 6-tube superheterodyne for broadcast reception 540 to 1600 kHz including police calls and short wave from 19 to 55 meters. The T indicates a power transformer; the set uses AC only! Otherwise it is the same chassis like the model 65.
See the article here about season 1934/35.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 5 = ca. 1934 and before
- Mentioned in
- Rider's 5-7, 5-8, 5-9
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 253.)
- Other Models
Here you find 732 models, 349 with images and 658 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan