Sparton 5006X Ch= 25TK10A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan
- 1951 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60Hz; 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sparton 5006X Ch= 25TK10A - Sparks-Withington Co., Sparton
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Sparton 5006X, Chassis 25TK10A; b/w round CRT TV with US FCC standard VHF turret tuner.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 121, Folder 13, 1-1951)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 732 models, 348 with images and 658 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan