Radiola 410 Bat
- Manufacturer / Brand
- SR, Svenska Radioaktiebolaget (SRA, Radiola); Stockholm
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Radiola
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 467 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4.5 & 72 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 11 cm = 4.3 inch
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola 410 Bat - SR, Svenska Radioaktiebolaget
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 164 x 133 mm / 11 x 6.5 x 5.2 inch
Wood, dressed in cloth, carrying handle in leather. On the inside of the back-cover, there is a test-report (Prov-sedel) which says that this radio was tested in 1941.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.2 kg / 9 lb 4 oz (9.251 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 142.50 SEK
- Model page created by Jörgen Svensson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 274 models, 164 with images and 161 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SR, Svenska Radioaktiebolaget (SRA, Radiola); Stockholm