- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 × 1,5 D Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Astrophonic SR-L555F - Standard Radio Corp. SR, Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 6 x 2 inch / 254 x 152 x 51 mm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 lb 13 oz (3.812 lb) / 1.731 kg
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Henryk Fidos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Astrophonic is part of the collections of the following members.