Micronic Ruby SR-G433
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Standard Radio Corp. (SR), Tokyo
- 1963 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 x ? Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Micronic Ruby SR-G433 - Standard Radio Corp. SR, Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.83 x 1.83 x 0.83 inch / 46 x 46 x 21 mm
- Standard 7 Transistor Micronic Ruby SR-G433; two earphone jacks, mercury cells. Tatsächliches Gewicht nur 70 Gramm .Mercury Cells or Eveready E-640 x 2 or Mallory RM-640 x 2.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 253 models, 238 with images and 92 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Standard Radio Corp. (SR), Tokyo
Forum contributions about this model: Standard Radio Corp.: Micronic Ruby SR-G433
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
I accidentally added 2 incorrect photos to the SR-G433 model Ruby. They should be obvious to collectors familiar with the radio, but that's not everyone :-).
The incorrect photos are of the grill on a couple of SR-G430s and of course should have been uploaded to that model. They were posted to show that 2 different logos appeared on the grill of identical sets (other than the case color).
I have requested of the administrators that they be changed and re-submitted the 2 which should be added th the SR-G430 page - hopefully they can understand me.
Hamish Galloway, 24.Aug.08