Telephone Cable Test Set 74226
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Standard Telephones and Cables Ltd. (STC); London, Foots Cray
- 1965 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Micromesh tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 4.5 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Telephone Cable Test Set 74226 - Standard Telephones and Cables
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17 x 12 x 10 inch / 432 x 305 x 254 mm
A test-set for cable installation engineers, to measure mutual capacitance, capacitance unbalance and percentage resistance unbalance.
Ranges of capacitance unbalance. Range 1: 280 - 0 - 280 pF; Range 2: 1100 - 0 - 1100 pF.
Mutual capacitance up to 0.1121 µF.
Resistance unbalance ± 0.5 per cent of conductor loop.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 43 lb (43 lb 0 oz) / 19.522 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Electronic Engineering, volume 37 year 1965)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 29 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Standard Telephones and Cables Ltd. (STC); London, Foots Cray