ARAC-102 2-10m Receiver
- Manufacturer / Brand
- STE s.r.l.; Milano
- 1976 ?
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: ARAC-102 2-10m Receiver - STE s.r.l.; Milano
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 275 x 152 x 88 mm / 10.8 x 6 x 3.5 inch
Coverage: 144 - 146 MHz and 28 - 30 MHz, alternatively also 26 to 28 MHz with another LO xtal.
Modes: AM, FM, SSB
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.5 kg / 5 lb 8.1 oz (5.507 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Martin Blatt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 21 models, 21 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from STE s.r.l.; Milano