145-L Ch= P-26288
Stromberg-Carlson Co. ; Rochester (NY)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stromberg-Carlson Co. ; Rochester (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Te-Lek-Tor-Et
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 @ 50/60 Hz Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 145-L Ch= P-26288 - Stromberg-Carlson Co. ;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- The Stromberg-Carlson model 145-L is a 10 tube, AC operated LW/BC/Police/SW band receiver.
Longwave Band ("Band X"): 145-370kHz
Broadcast Band ("Band A"): 530-1700kHz
Police Band ("Band B"): 1700-5600MHz
SW Band ("Band C"): 5.6-18.0MHz
Uses 50-60Hz AC power source. Uses all metal tubes. Bi-resonator input circuit for BC band. Has Eye Tube. Also has push-pull output stage and 2 IF gain stages.
- Price in first year of sale
- 197.50 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 7 = 1936 and before
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition (Rider's 7-23 to 7-26)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Pre-War Consoles
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (April 1937.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Stromberg-Carlson Datasheet P-26992 Form 2124 Issue 1)
- Other Models
Here you find 838 models, 483 with images and 706 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stromberg-Carlson Co. ; Rochester (NY)
The model 145-L is part of the collections of the following members.