- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stromberg-Carlson Co. ; Rochester (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Te-Lek-Tor-Et
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Neutrodyne
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / -4.5 & 6 & 2x45 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Neutrodyne 1-A - Stromberg-Carlson Co. ;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28.5 x 11.5 x 8 inch / 724 x 292 x 203 mm
- Three dials (primary tuning control knobs) Tubes according to Rider's. No brand given.
- Price in first year of sale
- 180.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Mentioned in
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965 (Rider's 1-1)
- Other Models
Here you find 784 models, 478 with images and 654 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stromberg-Carlson Co. ; Rochester (NY)
Forum contributions about this model: Stromberg-Carlson Co: Neutrodyne 1-A
Threads: 1 | Posts: 8
I am looking for the screws that fix the front panel for the device Does anyone know the exact name of these screws Thanks for your support
Wolfram Zylka, 04.Aug.20