M31 Table model
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stromberg-Carlson (Australasia) Pty. Ltd. Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 458 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-230; 230-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: M31 [Table model] - Stromberg-Carlson Australasia
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Also available as mantle set with the M31 Chassis
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. IV
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Mingay's Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 348 models, 138 with images and 158 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stromberg-Carlson (Australasia) Pty. Ltd. Sydney