2 Transistors Boy's Radio MTR-203
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Summit International Corp.; New York
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF with diode detector; 2 AF stage(s); Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.25 cm = 2.1 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2 Transistors Boy's Radio MTR-203 - Summit International Corp.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 64 x 106 x 30 mm / 2.5 x 4.2 x 1.2 inch
2 Transistor Boy's Radio with metal front plate,
jacks for earphone and external antenna on top,
model known in various cabinet colors.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.150 kg / 0 lb 5.3 oz (0.33 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 17 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Summit International Corp.; New York