- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telescopic (brand of), Superheterodynes Pty. Ltd. Melbourne, VIC,
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Telescopic All-Wave - Telescopic brand of,
- Console with any shape - in general
Advertised for £22/10/- in July 1935.
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.50 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- The Herald (Vic.) May 3, 1934 Page 6
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telescopic (brand of), Superheterodynes Pty. Ltd. Melbourne, VIC,